English for business and social purposes
Let us assist you in perfecting your English language skills Learn more
At Language Matters, we provide customised courses to prepare you for sitting the following academic and professional English exams:
- Cambridge English: First (FCE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge English: Business Certificates (BEC)
- Cambridge English: Legal (ILEC)
- Cambridge English: Financial (ICFE)
You can choose to learn on a one-on-one basis or in semi-private tutorials with no more than 4 other students, allowing you to build upon your existing ESL skills and focusing on exactly what you need to improve on, in order to achieve a higher exam score.
Courses are available in blocks of five, ten or 20 lessons, so you can choose the option that is best for your own personal situation and level. Your private course can start on any day at any time that you decide –providing you with maximum flexibility.
Language Matters’ Exam Preparation courses are suitable if:
- YOU need to pass IELTS for the 457/work visa
- YOU want to improve your communication skills and receive a recognised certification
- YOU need a high score for post-graduate study or specialised courses such as medicine, nursing or teaching
- YOU require customised training in a private or semi-private setting
Language Matters’ Exam Preparation course benefits:
- Experienced, highly motivated native speaking tutor
- Free test assessment when you enrol
- Improve skills quickly
- Choose your own flexible schedule
- Maximum time to practice all the skills you need
- Free practice test simulations and mock exams
ESL and EFL exam preparation courses are available from an elementary to an advanced level.
Please inform us about your personal requirements. We look forward to advising you and providing you with a suitable course offer. Are you ready to get started? Contact us.